Monday, September 13, 2010

Alex Barron

I've been wrong about a lot of Rams related things so far this year, and I'm planning on writing more about that in the near future. However, I'm going to take a gleeful look at something I was attacked for earlier this year.

May 12, 2010
I'm so down on Barron that I'd have celebrated if they'd cut him outright. Whether Carpenter becomes useful or not is almost irrelevant to me. Barron wasn't useful, and he was a major contributing factor to a lousy offensive line. They weren't going to get better while keeping him around. Smith and Saffold have a much higher ceiling than Barron...

On Sunday evening, playing at right tackle for the Cowboys, Alex Barron committed three holding penalties, including a truly hideous effort on the final play of the game, negating an apparent game winning TD pass by Tony Romo.

I have prepared the following statement, intended for Cowboys fans who considered that they won the Barron/Carpenter trade, and mocked the Rams after they cut Carpenter.

I told you so, I told you so, I so totally told you so. Neener neener neener, you have Alex Barron and we don't, ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment